Our housing transition services are individually tailored to support our clients find housing.
- Be on medical Assistance (MA)
- Be 18 years old
- Have a documented disability or
- Be experiencing housing instability
Our programs and services are tailored to provide individuals with disabilities with everything they need to take control over their lives. We provide the support and resources they need to pursue their hopes and dreams.
- Support an individual transition into housing
- Increase long term stability in housing in the community
- Avoid future periods of homelessness or institutionalization
- Develop a Housing focus person centered plan base on assessment outcomes
- Develop a Housing transition
Call now for Services!
118 N 4th St
Minneapolis, MN, 55401